Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A Deputy Records A “Major Breach” Of The Food Security Law

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A Deputy Records A “Major Breach” Of The Food Security Law Empty A Deputy Records A “Major Breach” Of The Food Security Law

Post by Rocky Mon 11 Apr 2022, 6:21 am

[size=38] A Deputy Records A “Major Breach” Of The Food Security Law
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 4/11/2022 | 9:37 AM
    [/size]

Information/Baghdad:
    Representative Hadi Al-Salami recorded, on Monday, the existence of a major breach in the food security law that the House of Representatives intends to legislate, while noting that the Minister of Finance had reservations about some of its paragraphs.
    Al-Salami said in an interview seen by / the information /, that "the Minister of Finance rejected any additions to the law that are not his responsibility, and there are reservations on his part within the law, and he submitted an objection to some of its paragraphs."
    He added that "the bulk of the powers will likely be assigned to the Minister of Commerce according to the 12 paragraphs of the law, with the imposition of oversight and holding him responsible for any violation of the provisions of the law."
    Al-Salami pointed out that “there is a legal violation represented in not allowing the parliament to legislate or pass laws unless they are sent to the State Consultative Council for verification, and this law has not been sent to the parliament so far, which represents a major breach, and there are major mistakes in it that must be taken into account.” finished/25

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 11:55 pm