Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Petrol stations declare a "strike" and close their doors in protest against the decisions of the Min

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Petrol stations declare a "strike" and close their doors in protest against the decisions of the Min Empty Petrol stations declare a "strike" and close their doors in protest against the decisions of the Min

Post by Rocky Tue 12 Apr 2022, 9:17 am

[size=30]Petrol stations declare a "strike" and close their doors in protest against the decisions of the Ministry of Oil

2022-04-12
    [/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Yes Iraq: Baghdad

A number of petrol stations in different Iraqi governorates have started a strike due to the decisions of the Ministry of Oil, especially the recent decision to lift subsidies on fuel oil and raise its prices to more than 325 dinars per liter.
    The Association of Civil Stations in Najaf and Diwaniyah announced the strike due to the Ministry of Oil’s decision to lift subsidies on oil derivatives, indicating in a statement: “We represent 70% of the filling stations across the country, and our stations have contributed to providing fuel to citizens throughout these years in a great flow despite the lack of support.” The Ministry of Oil compared to the size of the cost of the project and we made a big difference between the price of the product in our province in the center and the south and its price in the Kurdistan region.”
    And she added, "We were shocked by the unjust decision of the Ministry of Oil to cancel the subsidy in the quantities of oil derivatives supplied to us, and this affects our livelihoods and the livelihoods of the owners of families who work in our stations."
    The "Yes Iraq" team monitored that some civil stations in the capital, Baghdad, closed the stations in protest against the decision of the Ministry of Oil, while it hung banners on the stations' doors denouncing the decisions of the Ministry of Oil, which it described as "unfair."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 1:23 am