Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

After Yesterday's Meeting, The Framework Shows "High Flexibility" To Get Out Of The Political Blocka

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

After Yesterday's Meeting, The Framework Shows "High Flexibility" To Get Out Of The Political Blocka Empty After Yesterday's Meeting, The Framework Shows "High Flexibility" To Get Out Of The Political Blocka

Post by Rocky Tue Apr 19, 2022 7:32 am

[size=38]After Yesterday's Meeting, The Framework Shows "High Flexibility" To Get Out Of The Political Blockage
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 04/19/2022 | 12:40 PM
    [/size]

Information / Baghdad..
    The deputy of the coordination framework, Rafiq Al-Salihi, confirmed, on Tuesday, that the framework forces and their allies believe that the political blockage cannot continue, and the street is watching the stagnation of the political forces, indicating that the framework forces and their allies have shown their willingness to offer high flexibility in order to get out of the political blockage crisis. .
    . Al-Salihi said in a statement to “The Information” that “prolonging the agreement on forming the government and naming the President of the Republic has become a concern for many deputies and some political forces for fear of reaching the unknown because the framework forces and those allied with him They see the impossibility of continuing the state of political obstruction, and the street is watching the stagnation of political forces.”
    He added, "Our absolute belief that the crisis and the political blockage will not be resolved unless concessions are made by all political forces and a state of intransigence is left, because stubbornness does not lead to any solution."
    Al-Salihi pointed out that "the framework forces and their allies have expressed their willingness to offer high flexibility in order to get out of the political impasse." finished/25pm

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 5:53 am