Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Jawad Al-Bolani calls for the dissolution of the ministries of agriculture and water resources and m

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Jawad Al-Bolani calls for the dissolution of the ministries of agriculture and water resources and m Empty Jawad Al-Bolani calls for the dissolution of the ministries of agriculture and water resources and m

Post by Rocky Sun 01 May 2022, 5:53 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Jawad Al-Bolani calls for the dissolution of the ministries of agriculture and water resources and merging them together into one sovereign ministry[/size]

[size=45]Representative Jawad Al-Bolani demanded the dissolution of the Ministries of Agriculture and Water Resources, given their continued failure to manage the files of agriculture, livestock and water management in Iraq, and the merging of the two ministries with one sovereign ministry or a federal national body that would be responsible for achieving food security and providing non-oil imports that supplement the federal budget.. Al
    -Bolani stated that both The two ministries are currently the tributaries of loss, because they suffer from partisan dominance, administrative and financial corruption, job slack, lack of competence, competence, and quota appointments, which are reasons that translate in their entirety to the failure of the two ministries, despite the change of ministers during the period of five successive governments
    . Looking at the structure of other ministries that have proven to be administratively and functionally unsuccessful, as they are neither productive nor profitable, and their stay in the government exacerbates losses.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 11:49 am