Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Polish group of companies showing interest in residential investment in Najaf

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Polish group of companies showing interest in residential investment in Najaf  Empty Polish group of companies showing interest in residential investment in Najaf

Post by Rocky Mon 18 Aug 2014, 7:32 am

Polish group of companies showing interest in residential investment in Najaf 

Showed a group of companies, a Polish company ( Polonia Business Club ) desire to invest in the residential sector in the province of Najaf.

The delegation was received by Deputy Chairman of the board of investment jurist Dargham Keiko has welcomed the visiting delegation and among them the need to maintain the actual investment in the residential sector and the rest of Alqtaat..hma The delegation was accompanied by his representative, who came to rely Bank's investment Ballet definition of soft loans and Alaksad way.

Among the company's representative said the company's desire lies in the creation of 2,800 housing units in a way modern construction and thermal bricks with the company's offer includes the use of sterile drinking water stations and for domestic use.

Among Vice President of the Authority that the province of Najaf in dire need of serious investment companies operating in the residential sector being one of the priorities needed in addition to the conservative Maimer by the country from a crisis in housing due to the forced displacement of incitements and extremist groups.

Najaf - Wisdom: Haider Kashkool

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 9:54 am