Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Environment: We are working to establish the left arm of the Iraqi economy

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Environment: We are working to establish the left arm of the Iraqi economy Empty Environment: We are working to establish the left arm of the Iraqi economy

Post by Rocky Sun 19 Jun 2022, 7:35 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Baghdad - conscious - Fatima Rahma
    Today, Sunday, the Ministry of Environment revealed Iraq's plans after joining the Paris Agreement and its vision to adopt renewable energy instead of fossil fuels .
    The Minister of Environment, Jassem Al-Falahi, said in a speech during the Sixth Energy Conference, which was attended by the Iraqi News Agency (INA), that "Iraq mainly depends on its economy of crude oil," noting that "the Iraqi economy suffers from some crises as it largely follows fluctuations in oil prices." Depending on supply and demand markets, as well as the rate of gaseous emissions affected by flaring associated gas.”
    He explained, "Iraq's vision is to establish the so-called left arm of the economy, which depends on renewable energies and solutions based on nature," noting that "Iraq's accession plan to the Paris Agreement represents a qualitative leap."
    He added, "Accession to the Paris Agreement resulted in Iraq committing important obligations and setting a future road map for a diversified economy based on renewable energies and not relying on fossil fuels."
    He continued, "The efforts of the Ministry of Oil are great, in cooperation with the Central Bank, in order to benefit from gas associated with emissions technology, in compliance with the Paris Agreement on the one hand, and the demand and need for gas associated with energy production on the other."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 8:05 pm