Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Agreement between the blocks to approving the budget next Saturday

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Agreement between the blocks to approving the budget next Saturday  Empty Agreement between the blocks to approving the budget next Saturday

Post by Rocky Fri 01 Mar 2013, 12:02 pm

Agreement between the blocks to approving the budget next Saturday

March 1, 2013 04:23 PM Last updated: 01 Mar 2013 16:23

National Alliance agreed with his Kurdistan and the Iraqi List, to be on Saturday as the date for the vote on the federal budget for the current year.

He said the National Alliance MP Jawad Alshahyla in a press statement yesterday that "the meeting of heads of parliamentary blocs with ministers of finance and planning and oil, which was held yesterday morning, headed by Osama Najafi and his two deputies Qusay al-Suhail and Aref Tayfur has finished all the points of contention." He added that "it was agreed to be on Saturday as the date for a vote on passage of the federal budget." The House of Representatives has postponed its regular Monday until further notice until they reached a final agreement on a financial budget approval.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 8:53 pm