Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Hosseinieh threshold ensures print curriculum in Iraq (on credit) for non-adoption of the budget

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Hosseinieh threshold ensures print curriculum in Iraq (on credit) for non-adoption of the budget  Empty Hosseinieh threshold ensures print curriculum in Iraq (on credit) for non-adoption of the budget

Post by Rocky Thu 21 Aug 2014, 6:51 am

Hosseinieh threshold ensures print curriculum in Iraq (on credit) for non-adoption of the budget 

: Ali Abd al-SalmanSection:
    Page economicAugust 21, 2014 7:23 

Revealed Professor Muwaffaq Abu Hamra production manager in Dar heir's threshold Hosseinieh holy for contract printing press with the Ministry of Education to Tabaaherbah titles of the books of the school curriculum Boaqektapin for fourth grade primary and two books for first grade average, "noting that" the management of the printing press has contracted with Wazzarhaly print a million copies per title plus to (625000) wrote the first version of the medium.

"Explaining" Abu Hamra that the printing press were created all supplies printing of the amount of paper and inks because printing books of this size needs to techniques primarily to the fact that the two books of books huge, reaching the amount of paper the college used 1400 tons, "stressing that" the Press genetics may brush Mat cooperation with the Ministries of State and opened the doors of the facilities printing where asked the Ministry of Education to manage the printing press to print the curriculum until the adoption of the budget was signed the contract on this basis and the duration of the contract five months, and following the Abu Hamra Speaking been completed contract and complete quantitative and will be delivered in the coming days, as well as There is a contract with UNICEF and we are in the process of renewal of the contract.

The Press and the heir of the threshold are considered sacred Hosseinieh of modern presses and the boys were Ttaghizhapmaadat high-quality printing.

Faisal Ghazi al-Saadi

The official website of the threshold of the Holy Hosseinieh

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 10:12 am