Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Launching loans to support renewable energy

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Launching loans to support renewable energy Empty Launching loans to support renewable energy

Post by Rocky Sat 02 Jul 2022, 5:06 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Launching loans to support renewable energy[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
     Baghdad: Jinan al-Asadi

The Ministry of Environment, in coordination with the Central Bank, is preparing to launch loans for renewable energy, and has announced an agreement with a reputable company to supply solar panels used to generate electric power.
    The Central Bank has previously allocated an amount of one trillion dinars to support the use of renewable energy technologies, including encouraging citizens to use solar panels to generate electric power.
    Director of the Environmental Awareness and Media Department, Amir Ali Al-Hassoun, said: “The Higher Committee formed for this purpose intends to start disbursing the loans after the technical committees have completed the specific specifications and standards for the solar panels that will be used.”
    He pointed out that the climatic changes that the country is going through, the decrease in water levels, the increase in desertification and dust storms, and Iraq's accession to the Paris Climate Agreement have accelerated the measures taken to confront these changes, including the shift towards renewable energy and reducing dependence on fossil fuels and the emissions that are issued, whether from medium industrial activities. And above medium or household, which cause significant pollution to the environment.
    Disclaimer: All published articles represent the opinion of its authors only[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 1:37 am