Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Economist: Biden will fail in his moves in the Middle East to compensate for Russian gas supplies

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Economist: Biden will fail in his moves in the Middle East to compensate for Russian gas supplies Empty Economist: Biden will fail in his moves in the Middle East to compensate for Russian gas supplies

Post by Rocky Sat 16 Jul 2022, 5:05 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Economist: Biden will fail in his moves in the Middle East to compensate for Russian gas supplies[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/size]
    [size=45]An economic expert, Muhammad Attia al-Saadi, said on Friday that US President Joe Biden will fail in his moves in the Middle East to push the region towards increasing oil production in order to compensate for Russian gas supplies.[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Saadi said, "It is expected that there will be an increase in demand for oil with the rise in prices in light of the continuation of Russian military operations in Ukraine and the escalation of European-American sanctions on Moscow."[/size]
    [size=45]He added, "Washington will not be able to control market prices through the moves led by US President Joe Biden in the Middle East with the aim of putting pressure on the Gulf countries to increase production and compensate for Russian oil."[/size]
    [size=45]And he indicated that "Moscow has multiple markets for the sale of oil and gas, and it also has influence and interests in the region that enable it to influence the production and export of energy from the Gulf region."[/size]
    [size=45]He pointed out that "global reports indicate a high pace of global demand for oil, which neither Saudi Arabia nor others can secure market supplies and achieve balance in the production, export and consumption of energy in the world." finished 25[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 10:09 am