Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

THIS IS WHAT THE ROAD WORKS LINKING BETWEEN THE GREAT PORT OF FAW AND THE "SUBMERGED TUNNEL" HAVE RE

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

THIS IS WHAT THE ROAD WORKS LINKING BETWEEN THE GREAT PORT OF FAW AND THE "SUBMERGED TUNNEL" HAVE RE Empty THIS IS WHAT THE ROAD WORKS LINKING BETWEEN THE GREAT PORT OF FAW AND THE "SUBMERGED TUNNEL" HAVE RE

Post by Rocky Sun 17 Jul 2022, 5:22 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    THIS IS WHAT THE ROAD WORKS LINKING BETWEEN THE GREAT PORT OF FAW AND THE "SUBMERGED TUNNEL" HAVE REACHED.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]2 hours ago22

Today, Sunday, the General Company for Ports of Iraq announced that it will soon receive the first phase of the highway linking the Great Port of Faw and the submerged tunnel.
    The company's general manager, Farhan Al-Fartousi, said in a statement received by the news agency, that Iraq's ports hope to receive the first phase of the highway at the end of next month, with a length of 51 km, a width of 45 m, and a height of 1 m of space, indicating that the executing company anticipates the events and began implementing The second layer is of different lengths.
    He added, that the executing company started preparing the third layer, as each layer has specifications for implementation, explaining that the works on the highway are carried out in an elaborate manner and in conformity with the maps and designs.
    The statement indicated that the highway will be 63 km long and will link the Grand Faw port to the international highway through the submerged tunnel that runs under the Khor Al Zubair Navigational Canal.

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 7:34 pm