Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Central Bank clarifies the mechanism for establishing the Sovereignty Fund and talks about the “

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Central Bank clarifies the mechanism for establishing the Sovereignty Fund and talks about the “ Empty The Central Bank clarifies the mechanism for establishing the Sovereignty Fund and talks about the “

Post by Rocky Tue 19 Jul 2022, 9:31 am

The Central Bank clarifies the mechanism for establishing the Sovereignty Fund and talks about the “currency auction”

[ltr]2022.07.18 - 18:23[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[size=20]Today, Monday, the Central Bank said that the window for selling the currency was found to facilitate the financing of foreign trade in the main, explaining the mechanism for establishing the Sovereignty Fund.   
    [/size] 

The Deputy Governor of the Central Bank, Ammar Khalaf, said, in a statement to the official agency, and followed by “Nas” (July 18, 2022): “The bank’s management called for the necessity of allocating a sovereign fund to benefit from the financial abundance of the state,” explaining that “the decision of the sovereign fund is affiliated with the Iraqi government.” and the Ministry of Finance, primarily.  

Khalaf added, "The Central Bank contributes to the management of this fund."   

On the currency sale window, the deputy governor confirmed that "the currency sale window was found to facilitate the financing of foreign trade in the basic degree."  

He stressed, "Exports of currency are an economy that depends primarily on imports, and it is a channel for providing foreign currency in order to provide goods and services, in addition to selling currency to citizens through banks and exchange companies."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 14 May 2024, 11:23 am