Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Minister of Foreign Affairs arrives at Parliament to attend a session to discuss the Turkish att

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Minister of Foreign Affairs arrives at Parliament to attend a session to discuss the Turkish att Empty The Minister of Foreign Affairs arrives at Parliament to attend a session to discuss the Turkish att

Post by Rocky Sat 23 Jul 2022, 4:30 am

[size=35][size=35]The Minister of Foreign Affairs arrives at Parliament to attend a session to discuss the Turkish attacks[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Policy

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2022-07-23 | 04:06
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

Source:

Today, Saturday, Foreign Minister Fouad Hussein arrived at the parliament building to attend a session to discuss the Turkish attacks on Iraqi territory.

Our correspondent said, "Foreign Minister[url=https://www.alsumaria.tv/Entity/766413672/%D9%81%D8%A4%D8%A7%D8%AF %D8%AD%D8%B3%D9%8A%D9%86/ar/]Fouad Hussein[/url]He arrived at the parliament building to attend a session discussing the Turkish attacks on Iraqi territory."

Earlier, the parliament's presidency called for a parliament session to be held next Saturday to discuss the repercussions of the Turkish attacks on Iraqi territory.

The bombing, which killed 9 civilians and wounded 23, angered the Iraqi public, especially since the majority of the victims are from the center and south of the country, who head to the mountainous areas in the country.[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]adjacent to[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]escaping from the heat.

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 6:15 am