Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy regarding Saturday’s session: We will oblige the government to take deterrent measures for Tu

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy regarding Saturday’s session: We will oblige the government to take deterrent measures for Tu Empty Deputy regarding Saturday’s session: We will oblige the government to take deterrent measures for Tu

Post by Rocky Sat 23 Jul 2022, 4:36 am

[size=46]Deputy regarding Saturday’s session: We will oblige the government to take deterrent measures for Turkey[/size]
    Iraq
    12:24 - 07-22-2022
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The representative of the Al-Fateh Alliance, Muhammad Al-Baldawi, confirmed that the parliament session on Saturday, during which the government will be stressed by taking deterrent measures for Turkey, including the diplomatic response, in addition to coordination with the Kurdistan Regional Government to control the border areas.
    Al-Baldawi said, during a press statement, that it will be emphasized in Saturday's session the need for the government to abide by the decisions of the House of Representatives to expel Turkish forces from Iraq.
    He added, that Saturday's session will stress the government and oblige it to take measures to limit the attacks, go to the Security Council regarding the Turkish bombing, prosecute it and rehabilitate this crime and pay compensation for what Ankara has committed against the Iraqis.
    Al-Baldawi said that the session will stress the government to maintain border security in coordination with the Kurdistan Regional Government and push the security forces to control the areas where the Turkish forces are present, in addition to summoning the Turkish ambassador and freezing relations with Turkey at least in the event that Ankara does not apologize for its action, as well as withdrawing The Iraqi consul

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 11:03 am