Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Amiri Intends To Visit Kurdistan To Discuss The Political Crisis

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Amiri Intends To Visit Kurdistan To Discuss The Political Crisis Empty Al-Amiri Intends To Visit Kurdistan To Discuss The Political Crisis

Post by Rocky Sun 14 Aug 2022, 5:16 am

[size=38]Al-Amiri Intends To Visit Kurdistan To Discuss The Political Crisis
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    08/14/2022 | 9:57 AM
    [/size]

The Information/Baghdad..
    An informed source revealed, on Sunday, an expected visit to be made by the head of the Al-Fateh Alliance Hadi Al-Amiri to the Kurdistan region of Iraq.
    The source said in a statement to "Al-Maalouma", that "the head of the Al-Fateh Alliance Hadi Al-Amiri is scheduled to visit the Kurdistan region of Iraq, including the governorates of Erbil and Sulaymaniyah," noting that "Al-Amiri will meet with the head of the Kurdistan Democratic Party, Massoud Barzani, and the head of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan, Bafel Talabani."
    The source added, "Al-Amiri intends to launch an initiative to invite all political parties to sit at the dialogue table with the aim of resolving the existing political crisis."
    Al-Amiri met yesterday, Saturday evening, Parliament Speaker Muhammad Al-Halbousi and discussed with him the developments of the current political crisis in the country. Done/25 d

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 10:31 pm