Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Oil: Parliament has closed the door to oversight for government institutions

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Oil: Parliament has closed the door to oversight for government institutions Empty Parliamentary Oil: Parliament has closed the door to oversight for government institutions

Post by Rocky Tue 23 Aug 2022, 7:11 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

• {Politics: Al Furat News} The Parliamentary Oil and Energy Committee confirmed today, Monday, the impact of Parliament's disruption on its oversight performance of government institutions.

A member of the committee, Suhaila Al-Sultani, told Al-Furat News: "Many government institutions closed their doors to us and under the directives of agents and general managers, under the pretext that the work of the House of Representatives is suspended and that MPs have no work in the community."
    Al-Satani indicated that "the committee's attempt to follow up the mechanism for disbursing the paragraphs of the emergency food [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] law, which included many paragraphs that may be doors to corruption and a waste of world money."
    Since last July 30, followers of the Sadrist movement have continued their sit-in inside the Green Zone and in front of the House of Representatives, in refusal to nominate the coordinating framework, Muhammad Shia Al-Sudani, for the position of prime minister, while the differences between the political forces that prevent the formation of a new government continue since the last elections were held on October 10, 2021.
    In turn . Parliament Speaker Muhammad al-Halbousi announced the suspension of Parliament until further notice.
    The Sadrist movement demanded the dissolution of the House of Representatives and the holding of new elections, but the Federal Supreme Court postponed the decision on the claim of dissolving the House of Representatives to 30 August.
    Editing: Wafaa Al-Fatlawy
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 7:22 pm