Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kurdistan: Maliki's recent speeches have no effect formation of the government and is now vice-only

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kurdistan: Maliki's recent speeches have no effect formation of the government and is now vice-only Empty Kurdistan: Maliki's recent speeches have no effect formation of the government and is now vice-only

Post by Rocky Thu 28 Aug 2014, 5:53 am

Kurdistan: Maliki's recent speeches have no effect formation of the government and is now vice-only

28/08/2014 11:13

Tomorrow's Press / Baghdad: coalition criticized the Kurdish forces, on Thursday, Prime Minister Letters outgoing Nuri al-Maliki recently, saying that the political blocs initiated know that these letters are in order to thwart the new government is not important to them.

The leader of the alliance of the forces of Kurdish MP Abdul Bari Zebari for "tomorrow's Press," that "the speech convulsive which Ban on al-Maliki in the recent period, is the inability to deliver messages to other blocs when he was in power," adding that "these letters have no effect and that the national mood in general is moving towards support Abadi, and the success of the cabinet reshuffle ".

Zebari pointed out that "al-Maliki does not have a lot of powers and that it is not more than a block and deputy leader in parliament," noting that "the modern-Maliki faced widespread criticism not only internally but criticized by some regional states."

He said Zebari said, "This approach does not affect the formation of the new government, and that Abadi has a strong desire to contain all the components of the people," revealing "the determination of Prime Minister-designate pushing some of the characters is common in the political process in an attempt to prove good intentions, in the next stage."

The Iraqi Prime Minister outgoing Nuri al-Maliki, suggested on Wednesday, charged with forming a government, Haider al-Abadi, the formation of a majority government policy in the event of continuing to raise the ceiling demands of the rest of the blocks, while the rejected calls by Vice President Joe Biden to divide Iraq.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 11:34 am