Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

US report: Iraq lost 551 billion during the Maliki era

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

US report: Iraq lost 551 billion during the Maliki era Empty US report: Iraq lost 551 billion during the Maliki era

Post by Rocky Sun 02 Oct 2022, 4:41 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]US report: Iraq lost 551 billion during the Maliki era[/size]

[size=45]According to an American report, Iraq lost $551 billion during Nuri al-Maliki's presidency of the government over two terms due to corruption.[/size]
    [size=45]A report by the American (Chatham House) Institute, which was followed by (Al-Mada), stated that "the wave of violence witnessed by the Green Zone in Iraq attracted the attention of the world, but its roots extend to the conflict that has not reached a solution until the present time."[/size]
    [size=45]The report added, "Iraq, two decades after the change of the previous regime, was never free of conflict."[/size]
    [size=45]He stressed, "The violence is linked to corruption in key sectors and harms Iraqis daily," stressing that "the country lost about 551 billion dollars during (the era of Nuri al-Maliki's presidency of the government); Between 2006 and 2014 due to corruption.”[/size]
    [size=45]The report pointed out that "the ruling elites depend on corruption through the power-sharing system to benefit from the wealth and budget estimated at $100 billion annually."[/size]
    [size=45]He stressed that "those huge budgets have not succeeded in providing basic public services because of corruption."[/size]
    [size=45]And the report went on, "Iraq does not have clean water and most of the medicines have exceeded their expiry date, and these factors helped the country to have one of the lowest life expectancies in the world."[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 7:40 pm