Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

American army waging a 5 raids on the organization "Daash" terrorist in Iraq and the high number of

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

American army waging a 5 raids on the organization "Daash" terrorist in Iraq and the high number of  Empty American army waging a 5 raids on the organization "Daash" terrorist in Iraq and the high number of

Post by Rocky Fri 29 Aug 2014, 7:30 am

American army waging a 5 raids on the organization "Daash" terrorist in Iraq and the high number of raids to 106 

American army waging a 5 raids on the organization "Daash" terrorist in Iraq and the high number of raids to 106 News Source: Ali Abd al-SalmanSection: 
    NewsAugust 29, 2014 8:27 
    A statement from the leadership of the Central American troops that American military on Thursday launched 5 new air raids, the goals of the elements of organizing Daash in Iraq, in the vicinity of the Mosul Dam in Nineveh province.

The number of air strikes carried out by American planes against the "Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant" (Daash) in Iraq since August 8 to the current 106 air raids.

A statement from the leadership of the Central American troops that American military on Thursday launched 5 new air raids, the goals of the elements of organizing Daash in Iraq, in the vicinity of the Mosul Dam in Nineveh province.

The statement added that fighter jets were destroyed during these raids Humvees and tanks and four armored vehicles and vehicle building and checkpoint militants Daash.

The statement said that the collection of the aircraft returned to their bases intact.

The statement said that the raids were in support of the Iraqi security forces and Kurdish defense forces as well as for the protection of critical infrastructure and the American individuals and enterprises, and support humanitarian efforts.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 3:27 pm