Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Integrity calls on the judiciary to prevent the travel of people with special degrees

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Integrity calls on the judiciary to prevent the travel of people with special degrees  Empty Parliamentary Integrity calls on the judiciary to prevent the travel of people with special degrees

Post by Rocky Fri Oct 14, 2022 6:23 am

[size=45][size=41]Parliamentary Integrity calls on the judiciary to prevent the travel of people with special degrees accused of corruption[/size]
     46 minutes ago
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The Parliamentary Integrity Committee called on the Supreme Judicial Council to ban the travel of people with special degrees accused of corruption.
    Committee member, Hadi Al-Salami, said, “Given the imminent end of the caretaker government, and in accordance with our representative role as people’s representatives under Article (15) of Parliament Law and its formations No. 13 of 2018, we request to instruct the formations of the Supreme Judicial Council to issue decisions to prevent the travel of all accused persons of special degrees. committing financial and administrative corruption crimes until their cases are resolved.” Al-Salami added: "In order to preserve the public money of the country that these crimes were confronted with, and not to allow the perpetrators to go unpunished."
    He concluded: "I hope you will give the issue the utmost importance to support the citizen's confidence in the state of institutions, the law and the judiciary."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 7:37 am