Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Security and Defense: We are determined to pass the mandatory conscription law

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Security and Defense: We are determined to pass the mandatory conscription law Empty Parliamentary Security and Defense: We are determined to pass the mandatory conscription law

Post by Rocky Sun 23 Oct 2022, 4:45 am

[size=46]Parliamentary Security and Defense: We are determined to pass the mandatory conscription law[/size]
    Iraq
    10:56 - 22-10-23
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Today, Sunday, the Parliamentary Security and Defense Committee revealed its intention to pass the mandatory conscription law, noting that the government is required to provide the necessary allocations for it.
    Committee member Latif Al-Warshan said in a press statement, “The compulsory service law is one of the laws on the agenda of the Security Committee in the previous session, but the circumstances at its time, the demonstrations and the Corona pandemic, and then the early elections, led to the postponement of the approval of this law, so we will seek in this session through The current Security and Defense Committee to legislate this law,” adding that “legislation of the law will provide many young people with a source of livelihood through volunteering and through compulsory service.”
    He pointed out that "the law is important because it will eliminate nepotism and nepotism, as well as sectarianism, because it will include all segments of society, regardless of defining the sect or the component, so we are serious about enacting the law because it is in the interest of the country."
    He continued, “There is a study on the work table of the Committee and the House of Representatives regarding salaries and the amounts that the affiliate will receive,” noting that “the Committee sees the need for the salary to be rewarding and sufficient to help people in the service. As for the equipment, amounts will be allocated to it through the Ministry of Defense and ages. It is also defined in law.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 2:45 pm