Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

President Barzani: The greatest mission and highest position that I am always proud of is that I am

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

President Barzani: The greatest mission and highest position that I am always proud of is that I am  Empty President Barzani: The greatest mission and highest position that I am always proud of is that I am

Post by Rocky Fri 04 Nov 2022, 5:13 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]President Barzani: The greatest mission and highest position that I am always proud of is that I am a Peshmerga[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/size]
    [size=45]President Masoud Barzani stressed, on Thursday, that the greatest mission and highest position he is proud of is being a Peshmerga, expressing his thanks and gratitude to all members of the Kurdistan Democratic Party for giving him confidence again.[/size]
    [size=45]In a speech after the Kurdistan Democratic Party renewed its confidence, President Barzani said, "The greatest mission and highest position of which I am always proud is that I am a Peshmerga."[/size]
    [size=45]He added, "Thank you all from the bottom of my heart for giving me this confidence and I will be at your service, I am not one of the people who wants to remain president or responsible until death."[/size]
    [size=45]President Barzani continued, "I would have liked to establish an atmosphere in the region and in the region to ask this conference to leave you, because every beginning has an end, and every person is great and has a high position, in the end a day will come and he will leave him."[/size]
    [size=45]President Barzani said, "I am also a human being like all other human beings, whether I wanted it or not. In the end, the day will come when God will end the trust and leave you, so this is a natural thing and you must accept it."[/size]
    [size=45]He added, "God willing, I will fulfill that wish at the next conference, because I do not want death to be a reason for distance from you, and before that I want to tell you that God is safe."[/size]
    [size=45]And he added, "But now for us to continue and for the Kurdistan Democratic Party to continue, and as long as granting me confidence is your request, I will thank you and I will be at your service."[/size]
    [size=45]President Barzani said, "Comrades, every person in this life has his own idiosyncrasies, and we also have ours. And Mullah Mustafa Barzani, before his death, gave me and my brother Idris a recommendation that we be one soul in two bodies."[/size]
    [size=45]He added, "Praise be to God, we carried out his will, not just one soul in two bodies. Rather, I was always ready to put myself in the place of my brother Idris, but fate is not in the hands of man, but in the hands of God, but if the choice was in my hands, I would place myself in the place of my brother Idris, so that he would stay and I would leave.”[/size]
    [size=45]President Barzani concluded his speech by saying, "I congratulate you and all the Kurdistan Democratic Party's affiliates, and all the lovers of the Kurdish people, and my condolences to those who prepared themselves to read Al-Fatihah on the Kurdistan Democratic Party."[/size]
    [size=45]He added, "I suggested that Nechirvan, my nephew, Idris, become the deputy head of the Kurdistan Democratic Party."[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 14 May 2024, 4:32 pm