Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Minister of the Interior and the tribal sheikhs: The file of the clan bench must be ended

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Minister of the Interior and the tribal sheikhs: The file of the clan bench must be ended Empty The Minister of the Interior and the tribal sheikhs: The file of the clan bench must be ended

Post by Rocky Tue 29 Nov 2022, 4:30 am

[size=35][size=35]The Minister of the Interior and the tribal sheikhs: The file of the clan bench must be ended[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

with video

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2022-11-29 | 05:15

[/size]

Source:

After its aggravation and spread, the Minister of Interior and tribal sheikhs stress the need to end the file of what is known as the clan bench and to report the perpetrators, in addition to holding drug users and dealers accountable.

It may not be a secret to anyone that among the most dangerous files for society is the clan bench resulting from a dispute that may break out between two tribes or more, causing a torrent of blood. And another related to the abuse of some young people with narcotic substances. Files discussed by the attendees with the Minister of Interior resulted in a consensus on combating drugs, reporting on the operations of what is known as the clan bench, and handing over violators to the judiciary and security authorities.

Tribal sheikhs, for their part, stressed the need to respect the law and help the security forces control the security situation after reporting the clan plotters and drug users and handing them over to the competent authorities.
    Despite the attempt of some outlaws to seek the help of paid people to threaten the safe by writing on walls and throwing bullets in the air and at citizens' homes under the pretext of applying the tribal norms alien to our societies, the application of the law and the extradition of the violators is the solution to end these disputes.

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 10:05 am