Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

National Alliance propose to the Iraqi forces to return to the representation of the year 2010

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

National Alliance propose to the Iraqi forces to return to the representation of the year 2010 Empty National Alliance propose to the Iraqi forces to return to the representation of the year 2010

Post by Rocky Fri 05 Sep 2014, 12:19 pm

National Alliance propose to the Iraqi forces to return to the representation of the year 2010

09/05/20140 

BAGHDAD / Center Brief for the Iraqi Media Network (IMN) - suggested that the National Alliance in the negotiations yesterday on the alliance Iraqi forces to return to the proportion of representation obtained by the Sunni component in the formation of the government in 2010, when it achieved the results as in the elections similar to those achieved in the recent elections . A member of the Coalition honest ordeal for (IMN), "The National Alliance did not formally agree to the 40% share to represent the alliance Iraqi forces, and suggested yesterday they have to get the ratio of representation the same as that obtained in 2010, which is 25 percent." The ordeal that the "coalition of powers agreed in principle to the proposal of the National Alliance, and we await the conclusion of consultations within the alliance forces to respond formally to the proposal and move to form a government according to the proportion of approaching reality." He said the ordeal that "the request of the Iraqi coalition forces receiving 40% of the positions to not fit with the election results achieved." The alliance insists Iraqi forces on the winning percentage of 40% to participate in the government of Prime Minister-designate Haider Abadi amid rejection from the National Alliance on mind hurt by the latter in the composition of the government.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 12:05 pm