Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq cancels entry visa fees to attend the Gulf 25 in Basra

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq cancels entry visa fees to attend the Gulf 25 in Basra Empty Iraq cancels entry visa fees to attend the Gulf 25 in Basra

Post by Rocky Sat 17 Dec 2022, 4:26 am

[size=46]Iraq cancels entry visa fees to attend the Gulf 25 in Basra[/size]
    Iraq
    12:59 - 2022-12-16
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Today, Friday, the Iraqi Football Association announced a directive to the Prime Minister, Muhammad Shia’a Al-Sudani, to cancel entry visa fees to attend the Gulf 25.

A member of the federation, head of the Media Committee for the Gulf 25, Ahmed Al-Moussawi, said in a statement, “Prime Minister Muhammad Shia’a Al-Sudani directed to cancel the fees.” The requirements for obtaining entry visas to Iraq (visa fees) for everyone who wishes to attend the Gulf Cup 25, which will be held in Basra and start on (6/1/2023), in a step aimed at supporting the tournament and facilitating the presence of the public and their attendance to its competitions with ease and high fluidity.

He added, "The Football Association, in the person of its president Adnan Darjal, and on behalf of the rest of the members, extends its sincere thanks and great gratitude to the Prime Minister for this kind gesture that came at the right time, and will contribute to facilitating the entry of the public of all nationalities to Iraq to watch the championship matches."

The member of the federation concluded his speech by saying: "The Football Association, reinforced by government support and cooperation with the local government in Basra, provided all the requirements for the success of the tournament in terms of administrative, organizational and logistical aspects, in order to show it in a manner befitting the history of our football and the Gulf championships."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 10:05 pm