Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Source: Iraqi government banks are still evading the sale of the dollar

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Source: Iraqi government banks are still evading the sale of the dollar Empty Source: Iraqi government banks are still evading the sale of the dollar

Post by Rocky Thu 22 Dec 2022, 5:24 am

Source: Iraqi government banks are still evading the sale of the dollar

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2022-12-22 02:54
    Font

Shafaq News/ An informed source stated, on Thursday, that some Iraqi government banks are still shirking their responsibilities in selling dollars to the population.
    The source said in an interview with Shafaq News agency, "Some government banks have not yet adhered to the recommendations and procedures of the government and the Central Bank, which require opening the window for selling foreign currency to citizens," noting that "these banks shirk their responsibilities in that and did not announce their approval, nor did they take any measures." By starting to sell dollars to citizens.”

The source, who preferred not to be named because he is not authorized to make a statement, added that "its routine procedures are slow in this matter, and with the passage of time it seeks to use the time factor to disavow the issue," stressing that "some government banks do not have the experience of selling dollars."
    On December 19, the Central Bank launched a package of measures to control the exchange rate of the dollar, opening outlets for selling foreign currency in government banks to the public for travel purposes (treatment, Hajj Umrah, study) and others.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 1:12 am