Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Emir of Kuwait congratulates the President of the Republic on the launch of the 25th Gulf Champi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Emir of Kuwait congratulates the President of the Republic on the launch of the 25th Gulf Champi Empty The Emir of Kuwait congratulates the President of the Republic on the launch of the 25th Gulf Champi

Post by Rocky Sat 07 Jan 2023, 4:25 am

[size=46]The Emir of Kuwait congratulates the President of the Republic on the launch of the 25th Gulf Championship in Basra[/size]
    Iraq
    19:54 - 2023-01-06
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Today, Friday, the Emir of Kuwait, Sheikh Nawaf Al-Ahmad Al-Jaber Al-Sabah, congratulated the President of the Republic, Dr. Abdul Latif Jamal Rashid, on the launch of the 25th Gulf Championship in Basra.
    In the congratulatory cable, the Emir of Kuwait expressed his great pleasure at the fraternal sports gathering that brought together the brothers and participants in the 25th Gulf Cup tournament hosted by the city of Basra Al-Fayhaa in the Republic of Iraq during the period from January 6 to January 19, 2023.
    Al-Sabah expressed his sincere congratulations to the President The Republic successfully opened the twenty-fifth Gulf Cup, appreciating the great, distinguished and high preparations and capabilities provided by the brothers in the Republic of Iraq for this Gulf sports event.
    The Emir of Kuwait praised the high artistic paintings that express the ancient history of Iraq and other artistic paintings that added a spirit of love, joy and pleasure to the followers inside and outside the Republic of Iraq and won their admiration, which permeated the opening ceremony and reflected the prestigious civilized face of the brotherly country.
    In his telegram, Al-Sabah wished all success to all the participating teams in this Gulf wedding and to the authorities responsible for preparing for this tournament, success and reimbursement to achieve their noble and desired goals, asking God Almighty to perpetuate the President of the Republic, Dr. .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 7:21 am