Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Patriotic Union responds to the President of the Kurdistan Regional Government: We were expectin

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Patriotic Union responds to the President of the Kurdistan Regional Government: We were expectin Empty The Patriotic Union responds to the President of the Kurdistan Regional Government: We were expectin

Post by Rocky Mon 16 Jan 2023, 5:01 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]The Patriotic Union responds to the President of the Kurdistan Regional Government: We were expecting an initiative[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    2023-01-15[/size]
    [size=45]Today, Sunday, the president and the ministerial team of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan in the Kurdistan Regional Government responded to a statement by Prime Minister Masrour Barzani, saying that they were waiting for Barzani's message to be an initiative to improve the conditions of citizens' lives and end the problems between the political forces and parties within the government.[/size]
    [size=45]And a statement by the head of the Union team in the government said: Unfortunately, despite the existence of many problems and crises and the deepening of differences further, we were waiting for the head of the regional government to speak, as head of government, even for once, and we were waiting for his message to be an initiative to reform the conditions of life of citizens and end The problems are between the political forces and parties within the government, but unfortunately it was not, and we were waiting for a position that would be an effort for rapprochement between the parties, especially the Union and the Democratic Party, which is preparing for a fateful meeting between them.[/size]
    [size=45]The statement added, "We had a reproach and a position on the behavior and form of management of this government formation headed by Masrour Barzani.[/size]
    [size=45]He continued, “We communicated this admonition through an official letter and not through the media for the sake of bidding, and we formulated remedies in order to protect the public interests of the region, but instead of extending a hand to solve or the prime minister directly asking us what is your problem? He publishes a statement like the one he published.”[/size]
    [size=45]Regarding the killing of Colonel Hawkar al-Jaf, the statement stated, “The prime minister wants to accuse the National Union and certain people within the union of force, and they forgot that at the beginning of the incident it was the union that requested a joint investigation, but the security services affiliated with the prime minister soon announced their own scenarios And they want to make it a reality.”[/size]
    [size=45]And the statement continued, that the Prime Minister said in his statement “full of misleading” that “the National Union is responsible for the conditions of Sulaymaniyah, Halabja, Rabrin and Karmian, and we were waiting for him to say that I decided to visit Sulaymaniyah and the region myself in a field manner and to verify the problems, but unfortunately it is distributing accusations, Yes, there is a siege on Sulaymaniyah, otherwise what does the siege mean to you? What do you call non-payment of financial dues to Sulaymaniyah? And delayed salaries in Sulaymaniyah and distributed in Erbil What is it called? The plan to reduce the revenues of Sulaymaniyah, if not to create chaos, what do you call it? In this aspect, crooked politics alone does not benefit. And we can, in the language of databases and statistics, tell you: Yes, you besieged Sulaymaniyah in a planned manner.”[/size]
    [size=45]The statement stated, "Everyone knows that the main and major problem for Kurdistan is oil imports, not just internal revenues. It is the prime minister and his financial policy that made the region a victim of the unclear and non-transparent policy of oil imports. Instead of oil being a blessing, it has become a curse."[/size]
    [size=45]On Sunday, the Prime Minister of the Kurdistan Regional Government, Masrour Barzani, complained about the issue of collecting internal financial revenues in the regions and cities under the influence of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan, calling at the same time to hand over those accused of the assassination of Colonel Hawkar al-Jaf.[/size]
    [size=45]Barzani said in a statement to the public opinion; “Dear citizens, I and my government cabinet took the constitutional oath before the Kurdistan Parliament to work to preserve the supreme interests of the people, the homeland, and the constitutional entity of the Kurdistan Region.”[/size]
    [size=45]He continued, "Therefore, we agreed, since the beginning of the work of this government, to erase the effects of dual administration, and that decisions be applied equally in all regions of the Kurdistan Region, and partisan or personal decisions should not be an obstacle to the implementation of any government decision anywhere in the region."[/size]
    [size=45]He added, "I look equally at the entire Kurdistan Region and consider myself responsible for all citizens in all governorates and independent administrations, but unfortunately the government was prevented and obstacles were placed in front of it, which caused damage to the lives and livelihood of citizens."[/size]
    [size=45]He pointed out that “for some time now, the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan has been talking about the existence of a siege on Sulaymaniyah,” noting that “everyone aware of the economic situation in the region knows that oil revenues and sums that were sent from time to time from Baghdad were distributed equally and salaries were distributed.” employees with these amounts.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 11:50 am