Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The World Bank praises the Protection Agency's experience by targeting the poorest districts in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The World Bank praises the Protection Agency's experience by targeting the poorest districts in Iraq Empty The World Bank praises the Protection Agency's experience by targeting the poorest districts in Iraq

Post by Rocky Tue 17 Jan 2023, 10:09 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

• Time: 01/17/2023

{Local: Al Furat News} A delegation from the World Bank praised today, Tuesday, the experience of the Social Protection Authority by targeting the poorest districts in Iraq, especially by adopting a social survey and according to the approved poverty rates.
    And the media of the Ministry of Labor stated in a statement received by {Euphrates News} that "the Minister of Labor and Social Affairs, Ahmed Al-Asadi, received a delegation from the World Bank headed by the Regional Director of the Middle East and North Africa Department, Jean-Christophe Carré, who praised and blessed the launch of the social survey of the poorest families in Baghdad and the provinces, on the day of Monday corresponding to 1-16-2023. 
    The World Bank team also praised the experience of the Social Protection Authority in targeting the poorest districts, especially the adoption of a social survey according to the basic service standards and according to poverty rates officially approved in defining the deprived areas in Iraq, expressing its welcome to the success of the campaign through the high level of organization and the movement of researchers and movement between the districts covered by the research. social as a first stage.
    While the meeting was attended by the Chairman of the Social Protection Authority, Ahmed Al-Musawi, and the Director General of the Department of Labor and Vocational Training, Raed Jabbar.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 14 May 2024, 2:39 pm