Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary action to address a chronic problem of concern to the majority of Iraqis

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary action to address a chronic problem of concern to the majority of Iraqis Empty Parliamentary action to address a chronic problem of concern to the majority of Iraqis

Post by Rocky Fri Jan 20, 2023 3:52 pm

[size=45][size=41]Parliamentary action to address a chronic problem of concern to the majority of Iraqis[/size]
     3 hours ago
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Today, Friday, the Parliamentary Services Committee revealed a parliamentary move to address the housing crisis in Baghdad and the provinces.
    A member of the committee, Baqir Al-Saadi, said in a press interview seen by “Takadam” that: “The housing crisis in Iraq is an accumulated problem that has not been resolved over the course of previous sessions, and that the constitution was clear in the citizen’s right to own land and to live in housing and security.”
    He added, “The Parliamentary Services Committee wanted to legislate the land ownership law; So that there is a legal cover to solve this crisis, which affects more than 3 million Iraqi families in Baghdad and the central, southern and western governorates.
    Al-Saadi continued, "There are international experiences that have solved this problem, such as the experience of the Kurdistan region in building residential complexes, which the state adopts in particular."
    He attributed the reasons for the housing crisis in the country to "the accumulation and lack of residential lands in the municipal borders, as well as the failure of government policies and the exploitation and winning of the hearts of residents in slums and their exploitation for electoral propaganda."
    Al-Saadi stressed, "The Parliamentary Services Committee intends to seriously address this problem."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 5:52 am