Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Head of the Kurdistan Regional Government representative in Baghdad, visits the Federal Minister of

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Head of the Kurdistan Regional Government representative in Baghdad, visits the Federal Minister of  Empty Head of the Kurdistan Regional Government representative in Baghdad, visits the Federal Minister of

Post by Rocky Tue 24 Jan 2023, 4:59 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Head of the Kurdistan Regional Government representative in Baghdad, visits the Federal Minister of Education[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/size]
    [size=45]Professor Faris Issa, Head of the Kurdistan Region Representative in Baghdad, visited on Sunday (22/1/2023) the Federal Minister of Education, Dr. “Ibrahim Names Al-Jubouri”.[/size]
    [size=45]During the meeting, the current situation in the country was reviewed and discussed, especially the efforts of Mr. Al-Sudani's government to implement its approach agreed upon by the coalition of the country's forces participating in the government.[/size]
    [size=45]In another aspect of the meeting, the head of the representative of the Kurdistan Regional Government in Baghdad stressed the need for all political blocs to cooperate with the government to implement the agreed-upon curriculum, especially in the educational aspect, which is the pillar of building society on civilized foundations.[/size]
    [size=45]For his part, the Minister stressed that his ministry is continuing to take serious steps to implement the aforementioned curriculum in the educational aspect, especially in the issue of building schools and providing a suitable atmosphere for students in order to make the educational process a success.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 4:44 pm