Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance: The problem is the delay in approving the budget of the government and we do

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Finance: The problem is the delay in approving the budget of the government and we do  Empty Parliamentary Finance: The problem is the delay in approving the budget of the government and we do

Post by Rocky Wed 10 Sep 2014, 1:09 pm

Parliamentary Finance: The problem is the delay in approving the budget of the government and we do not have and will not stand idly by without approval

09/10/2014

Long-Presse / Baghdad

Confirmed the Parliamentary Finance Committee, on Wednesday, that the problem is the delay adoption of the budget of the government and not to the Parliament, and as pointed not to stand idly by without approving the budget because it is of interest to the entire Iraqi people, pointed to direct a formal letter to the government demanding to expedite sent to Parliament for inclusion on the schedule during the seven days.

A member of the Finance Committee in Parliament Najiba Najib said in an interview to the (long-Presse) "was left of the current fiscal year only three months and twenty days, we have provided a formal letter from the Finance Committee temporary and the parliament to the government that include it within seven days in the agenda of the Parliament, and we waiting for her arrival. "

Najib added, "We can not be idly without approving the budget approval because the matter of the Iraqi people and the whole problem is now we do not have, but with the government because they are concerned to expedite the budget to send to us.

There is no agreement to pass the budget, despite the fact that the presidency of the Iraqi Council of Representatives had decided, on 09.06.2014, the postponement of the 12th session of the third parliamentary session half an hour to give the opportunity for discussion ..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    --

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 3:37 am