Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Agriculture announces the allocation of about 5 thousand job degrees for veterinarians

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Agriculture announces the allocation of about 5 thousand job degrees for veterinarians Empty Agriculture announces the allocation of about 5 thousand job degrees for veterinarians

Post by Rocky Fri Feb 10, 2023 9:25 pm

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Agriculture announces the allocation of about 5 thousand job degrees for veterinarians[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    On Thursday, the Ministry of Agriculture announced the allocation of about 5,000 job grades for veterinarians, who were included in career progression and appointment to permanent staffing, due to the ministry’s actual need for their specializations.[/size]
    [size=45]"Since Minister Abbas Jabr Al-Alayawi assumed his duties as Minister of Agriculture, great efforts have been made to appoint veterinarians in the ministry and its supporting departments," said the ministry's spokesman, Muhammad al-Khuza'i, to the official agency.[/size]
    [size=45]He added, "The concerned authorities from the Federal Service Council, the Ministry of Finance, and the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers were addressed, the latest of which was the letter addressed to the Office of the Prime Minister, about the importance and necessity of including 4,937 veterinarians by appointment due to the urgent need for their services," pointing out that "the case was adopted by the Ministry Agriculture and the minister personally adopted it, and that their case comes out of entitlement to them and the actual need of the ministry for their specializations and services.[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Khuzaie stressed, “The budget for the current year will include the appointment of this number of veterinarians for the benefit of the Ministry of Agriculture and its departments first, and obtaining their fair entitlement in confirmation of permanent staffing secondly.”[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed Jun 05, 2024 3:09 am