Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The allocation of more than three thousand degrees functional in the education of Babylon

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The allocation of more than three thousand degrees functional in the education of Babylon Empty The allocation of more than three thousand degrees functional in the education of Babylon

Post by Rocky Wed 26 Sep 2018, 2:18 am

The allocation of more than three thousand degrees functional in the education of Babylon

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Directorate of Education of Babel, has allocated more than three thousand degrees of functional appointment, noting that the submission will be electronically.
    A source from within the education, in a statement conveyed by the "morning" and the official "Economic News", "The submission of new appointments will be electronically and that the share of Babylon, which was allocated by the Ministry of Education amounted to three thousand and 262 degrees functional," noting that "there will be 10% of the appointments were reserved for the families of the martyrs and political prisoners, 5% for the holders of higher degrees, and 5% for those with special needs. "
    He pointed out that "the ministry has the right to add new points to compete and there are other points for contracts and daily wage," noting that the number of educational owners in Babylon was about 19 thousand and 698 teachers and teachers and the number of students was 632 thousand and 42 students.
    The source added that the number of school buildings to be opened within the new school year amounted to nine school buildings, including three karfaniyah. The opening of these schools will contribute to reducing the momentum of some of the school buildings and ease the trouble of students to travel distances to go to their schools, noting that the number of existing school buildings In the governorate, there are 966 buildings.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 4:44 pm