Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Masrour Barzani visits the UAE to participate in the World Government Summit in Dubai

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Masrour Barzani visits the UAE to participate in the World Government Summit in Dubai Empty Masrour Barzani visits the UAE to participate in the World Government Summit in Dubai

Post by Rocky Sun 12 Feb 2023, 4:58 am

Masrour Barzani visits the UAE to participate in the World Government Summit in Dubai

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2023-02-11 23:14
    Font

Shafaq News/ The Prime Minister of Kurdistan Regional Government, Masrour Barzani, headed today, Sunday, at the head of a government delegation to the United Arab Emirates, to participate in the World Government Summit in Dubai, which will start on the 13th of this month and will last for three days.
    A statement issued by the regional government today stated that Masrour Barzani will hold, during the summit, a series of meetings with senior Arab, regional and international leaders, officials, thinkers and business owners.

Later, Masrour Barzani said in a tweet on Twitter, "I am happy to return to the United Arab Emirates for the World Government Summit and to meet with its leaders to share the story of Kurdistan."
    "It's also an opportunity to reflect on our progress over the past year and deepen partnerships as we bring as much to the table as those who do business with us," he added.

The World Government Summit is held annually in Dubai, and this year brings together about 20 heads of state and government, more than 250 ministers and thousands of government officials.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 7:07 am