Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Intelligence Agency announces the dismantling of most of the networks of speculation in the exch

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Intelligence Agency announces the dismantling of most of the networks of speculation in the exch Empty The Intelligence Agency announces the dismantling of most of the networks of speculation in the exch

Post by Rocky Sat 18 Feb 2023, 2:28 pm

[size=46]The Intelligence Agency announces the dismantling of most of the networks of speculation in the exchange rates of the dollar[/size]
    Iraq
    22:02 - 2023-02-18
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Today, Saturday, the Federal Intelligence and Investigation Agency of the Ministry of the Interior announced the arrest of 88 suspects accused of smuggling currency out of the country during the last period, while confirming that it had succeeded in dismantling most of the networks of speculation in dollar exchange rates.
    The director of relations and media at the agency, human rights Brigadier General Hussein Abbas, said, "The procedures for follow-up and prosecution of speculators at the dollar exchange rates are still continuing," pointing out, "The agency has succeeded in dismantling most of the speculation networks by arresting a number of speculators."
    Abbas stressed, "The plan of ambushes at the checkpoints greatly limited the smuggling of currency abroad," noting that "88 persons accused of smuggling currency were arrested during those ambushes."
    He added, "The government's measures to facilitate entry to the electronic platform by importers of all kinds, and the Central Bank's decision to prevent dealing in dollars by government sectors contributed to reducing the demand for dollars in the local markets."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 7:20 am