Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

New instructions for how to buy dollars at the official rate at Erbil Airport

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

New instructions for how to buy dollars at the official rate at Erbil Airport Empty New instructions for how to buy dollars at the official rate at Erbil Airport

Post by Rocky Sun 19 Feb 2023, 8:49 am

New instructions for how to buy dollars at the official rate at Erbil Airport

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2023-02-19 06:56
    Font

Shafaq News/ Erbil Airport issued, on Sunday, new instructions for travelers who want to buy dollars at the official rate.
    A statement from Erbil Airport to Shafaq News agency stated, "24 hours before the flight, the traveler must visit the main office of (RT) Bank located on 40m Street in Erbil, and he must bring the official documents (passport-visa-check) and hand them over, and then he can take the amount What is required in Iraqi dinars from the bank and receipt of a receipt.

He added, "When the traveler arrives at the airport and after receiving the boarding pass, he can, with the receipt he carries from the bank, switch to dollars, according to the conditions previously described."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 11:23 pm