Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Saudi Energy Minister: OPEC + decision to cut production was based on studiesproposals from

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Saudi Energy Minister: OPEC + decision to cut production was based on studiesproposals from Empty Saudi Energy Minister: OPEC + decision to cut production was based on studiesproposals from

Post by Rocky Mon 20 Feb 2023, 4:37 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today, 13:00 |

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - follow-up
    The Saudi Minister of Energy, Abdulaziz bin Salman Al Saud, said today, Monday, that the “OPEC +” energy decision, which was met with a major attack from several countries, was based on correct studies and expectations.
    Al Saud stated during his speech at the Saudi Media Forum in its second edition, which is being held in Riyadh, that "OPEC Plus's decision to reduce oil production came in isolation from any political influence, and in a technical way far from any political tensions."
    He pointed out that "there are British and American newspapers who attacked the decision in the past, and returned and praised it, as a sound decision," explaining that "the Kingdom preserves its interests with all countries, but it cares about its interests in the first place for all decisions that are issued."
    And last October, the member states of the “OPEC +” alliance agreed to reduce the collective production limit by two million barrels per day, in what is the largest supply curb since the 2020 agreement, in the midst of the historic price collapse due to the pandemic.
    In a White House document issued before the decision, the United States expressed concern about this move to cut oil production, saying it could cause major crises for the country and could be considered a "hostile act."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 7:32 pm