Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iranian Foreign Minister visits Baghdad to discuss new mediation with America

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iranian Foreign Minister visits Baghdad to discuss new mediation with America Empty Iranian Foreign Minister visits Baghdad to discuss new mediation with America

Post by Rocky Tue 21 Feb 2023, 5:55 am

Iranian Foreign Minister visits Baghdad to discuss new mediation with America

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2023-02-21 05:25
    Font

Shafaq News/ Informed political sources revealed, today, Tuesday, that Iranian Foreign Minister Hussein Amir Abdollahian will visit the Iraqi capital, Baghdad, in the coming hours.
    The sources told Shafaq News agency, "Abdullahian will arrive in the capital, Baghdad, in the coming hours, on an official visit that will last for two days, during which he will meet a number of Iraqi officials."

"This visit comes with the aim of discussing the new Iraqi mediation between Tehran and Washington," according to the sources.
    It also indicated that "Iraq offered its mediation between Tehran and Washington regarding the settlement of differences over the nuclear agreement, and Iran expressed a position in support of its mediation."
    The sources pointed out that "this mediation was proposed by Iraqi Foreign Minister Fuad Hussein during his recent visit to the United States of America, and there was also an American position welcoming this mediation, and for this reason, Abdullahian's visit to Baghdad will focus on this file."
    On Sunday, February 12, Iranian official media announced that the country's foreign minister, Hossein Amir Abdollahian, had received an official invitation from his Iraqi counterpart, Fuad Hussein, to visit Baghdad.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 3:57 am