Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Education: School feeding project targets 7 million students

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Education: School feeding project targets 7 million students Empty Education: School feeding project targets 7 million students

Post by Rocky Sat 25 Feb 2023, 9:34 am

Education: School feeding project targets 7 million students

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    The Ministry of Education confirmed, on Saturday, that the school feeding project includes half a million students, and targets 7 million by 2026, in coordination with UNICEF.
    Karim Al-Sayed, the ministry's official spokesman, stated that "the ministry launched the school feeding project to include nearly half a million students distributed between 1,248 schools in the targeted districts and districts," according to the official Al-Sabah newspaper.
    He added, "This project contributes to the employment of thousands of manpower by relying on the supply of the items of the special food basket and the revitalization of local markets in the included districts, especially since in 2022 about 3,000 thousand unemployed of both sexes and of different age groups and social status were employed in the regions." the poor covered by the project.
    He continued, "The project is one of the most important projects implemented within the national strategy for school feeding," explaining that "the ministry seeks to include all students within the primary stage in the project for the coming years, who number seven million students, and with a time ceiling that continues until the year 2026 in line with the approval of annual budgets and according to paragraphs Government Curriculum.

Views 66
    Added 02/25/2023 - 4:27 PM
    Updated 2023/02/25 - 6:33 PM

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 3:51 pm