Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq and the European Union are discussing enhancing cooperation in the fields of construction and i

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq and the European Union are discussing enhancing cooperation in the fields of construction and i Empty Iraq and the European Union are discussing enhancing cooperation in the fields of construction and i

Post by Rocky Sun 26 Feb 2023, 9:13 am

[size=35][size=35]Iraq and the European Union are discussing enhancing cooperation in the fields of construction and investment[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Policy

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2023-02-26 | 08:11
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

Source:

Today, Sunday, First Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives, Mohsen Al-Mandalawi, discussed with the Ambassador of the European Union, Phile Fariola, strengthening cooperation in the fields of construction and investment.

The media office of the First Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives said, in a statement received by Alsumaria News, that "the First Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives met in his office with the Ambassador of the European Parliament, Phile Fariola, and his accompanying delegation, to discuss a number of files and issues of common concern."

He added: "During the meeting, they discussed the latest developments and the political situation, and reviewed Iraq's priorities in the current and next stage, especially in the areas of reconstruction and investment, and emphasized the importance of expanding cooperation in the European Bank for Reconstruction file, as well as putting the final touches on the visit of the European Parliamentary Union delegation to Iraq." next week".

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 4:04 am