Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq And Germany Are Discussing Building A 'Long-Term' Partnership In The Field Of Energy And Gas Pr

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq And Germany Are Discussing Building A 'Long-Term' Partnership In The Field Of Energy And Gas Pr Empty Iraq And Germany Are Discussing Building A 'Long-Term' Partnership In The Field Of Energy And Gas Pr

Post by Rocky Mon 27 Feb 2023 - 8:32

Iraq And Germany Are Discussing Building A 'Long-Term' Partnership In The Field Of Energy And Gas Production
    02/27/2023

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Earth News/ Foreign Minister Fuad Hussein received today, Sunday, the Ambassador of the Federal Republic of Germany to Iraq, Martin Jaeger.
    During the meeting, according to a statement by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, a copy of which was received by Earth News, “they discussed bilateral relations between the two countries and aspects of cooperation in various fields, and an emphasis on building a long-term partnership in the field of energy and liquid gas production, as well as in the areas of confronting climate change and developing anti-corruption mechanisms.” and renewable energy.”
    The minister stressed "the importance of cooperation in the field of combating corruption, and supporting Iraq's efforts to recover stolen funds and those wanted for corruption crimes."
    The two sides discussed “the results of the visit made by the Prime Minister, Mr. Muhammad Shia’a Al-Sudani, and his accompanying delegation to Germany.
    The minister stressed, "the Iraqi government's seriousness in implementing the memorandums of understanding concluded with German companies, and the important provisions they contain that will contribute to developing the electricity sector and addressing the problems that the electricity system suffers from."
    For his part, Yeager affirmed, “The German government is keen to consolidate relations with Iraq, at various levels and levels, in a way that enhances prospects for mutual cooperation between the two friendly countries.”
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 14 May 2024 - 10:00