Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Fatlawi: The Coordination Framework Does Not Want To Marginalize The Sadrist Movement, And We See

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Fatlawi: The Coordination Framework Does Not Want To Marginalize The Sadrist Movement, And We See Empty Al-Fatlawi: The Coordination Framework Does Not Want To Marginalize The Sadrist Movement, And We See

Post by Rocky Sun 05 Mar 2023, 6:01 am

Al-Fatlawi: The Coordination Framework Does Not Want To Marginalize The Sadrist Movement, And We Seek A Real Partnership
    05/03/2023

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Earth News / A member of the Al-Fateh Alliance, Ali Al-Fatlawi, confirmed today, Sunday, that the coordination framework does not want to marginalize the Sadrist movement, while he indicated that the framework seeks a real partnership with everyone.
    Al-Fatlawi said in an interview with Earth News Agency, "The slogan that was previously launched by the coordination framework is balance, partnership, and compatibility, and it is the real principle that the coordination framework was and still insists on, that everyone participates and agrees in managing the state."
    He added, "Provincial councils are among the important things in the provinces on which countries are built, and the participation of the Sadrist movement may be an effective participation, and the coordination framework has no objection to the participation of the Sadrist movement according to the controls that were established at this stage, especially compatibility and balance."
    Al-Fatlawi said, "The Sadrist movement is an important segment that exists on the ground and is part of the great people, and we do not want the Sadrist movement to be marginalized as much as we want there to be a real partnership for the coordination framework with all houses, whether they are Kurdish or Sunni."
    He explained, "The coordination framework welcomes everyone who wants to participate, and there is no closing of doors or blocking a specific party, as much as there is openness to everyone."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 1:52 pm