Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary investment reveals a different reason for the delay in the arrival of the budget to Pa

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary investment reveals a different reason for the delay in the arrival of the budget to Pa Empty Parliamentary investment reveals a different reason for the delay in the arrival of the budget to Pa

Post by Rocky Fri 10 Mar 2023, 6:00 am

Parliamentary investment reveals a different reason for the delay in the arrival of the budget to Parliament
    • Time: 03/10/2023 12:52:01

• Read: 1,131 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Economic: Al Furat News} A member of the Parliamentary Investment Committee revealed a different reason behind the delay in the arrival of the 2023 financial budget bill to Parliament.
    Committee member Muhammad al-Ziyadi told {Euphrates News} agency: "The crisis of not completing the budget file and presenting it to the House of Representatives so far for a number of reasons, most notably the failure to approve last year's budget, which caused ministries and government institutions to load a large burden of debt towards investment contracts that needed to be studied." .
    He pointed out, "In addition to the instability of the price of a barrel of oil and the change in the exchange rate of the dollar so far, and because the Iraqi economy is one-sided."
    Al-Ziyadi stressed, "All these matters necessitate waiting in the issue of preparing the budget and how to adopt the price of a barrel of oil in it with the world's variables."

Raghad Daham
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 10:51 am