Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

On charges of corruption... a parliamentarian sets an "important" condition for holding Al-Kazemi an

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

corruption - On charges of corruption... a parliamentarian sets an "important" condition for holding Al-Kazemi an Empty On charges of corruption... a parliamentarian sets an "important" condition for holding Al-Kazemi an

Post by Rocky Wed 22 Mar 2023, 4:20 pm

[size=52]On charges of corruption... a parliamentarian sets an "important" condition for holding Al-Kazemi and his advisors accountable[/size]
    • Today 17:33

• 1 shares

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / special.
    Today, Wednesday, a member of Parliament, Muhammad Hassan Al-Qadri, set a prerequisite for holding the former Prime Minister, Mustafa Al-Kazemi, and his advisors involved in corruption files accountable by the judicial bodies, while considering the evidence owned by the Integrity Committee as “legal.” 
    Al-Qadri said in an interview with Al-Maalouma, "The Federal Integrity Commission and the judicial bodies are able to reach the senior figures in the previous government implicated on corruption charges and the former Prime Minister, Mustafa Al-Kazemi, in the event that the political will is achieved."
    And she added, "If this will exists, then it is possible to reach these personalities, given that the files and evidence they possess are legal and resolved legally with right (as if I am who it is)," wondering, "Is there a real political will for the purpose of holding these personalities accountable?"
    The Federal Integrity Commission confirmed, today, Wednesday, that the response rate of the three presidencies to disclose financial disclosure amounted to 100%, and members of the House of Representatives 50%.
    The former Prime Minister, Mustafa Al-Kadhimi, his advisors and the director of his office, are pursuing great political and popular accusations as a result of the massive financial thefts that took place during his term as head of the government, which increases the demands that the accused be held accountable and brought to the Iraqi judiciary. Ended / 25R
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Diamond likes this post

Diamond
    Diamond
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

corruption - On charges of corruption... a parliamentarian sets an "important" condition for holding Al-Kazemi an Empty Re: On charges of corruption... a parliamentarian sets an "important" condition for holding Al-Kazemi an

Post by Diamond Wed 22 Mar 2023, 4:45 pm

going after kazemi an maliki is still free  laugh

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 8:51 am