Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

At the expense of social spending.. Expert: 19% of the budget funds were granted to the military sec

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

At the expense of social spending.. Expert: 19% of the budget funds were granted to the military sec Empty At the expense of social spending.. Expert: 19% of the budget funds were granted to the military sec

Post by Rocky Sun 09 Apr 2023, 5:31 am

[size=45][size=41]At the expense of social spending.. Expert: 19% of the budget funds were granted to the military sector[/size]
     21 hours ago
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Economist Nabil Al-Marsoumi criticized the allocation of 19% of the budget funds to the military side at the expense of the education, health and education sectors.
    Al-Marsoumi said in an article published by the Iraqi Economists Network website, “The large increase in operating expenses was associated with large allocations to the security services, which amounted to 28.910 trillion dinars, or 19% of operating expenses in the 2023 budget, while social spending on health, the environment, and education did not increase in the budget.” 2023 for 979.24 trillion dinars.”
    He added, “The interest in military spending, despite its importance in providing security and stability, but it negatively affects the nature and development of social spending represented by educational and health spending, which are considered among the necessities of life. Their role is no less important than military spending in achieving security and stability, and their contribution to Reducing unarmed threats and risks to which Iraq is exposed.
    He pointed out that this seems clear “in the field of illiteracy, diseases and homelessness with what it suffers from environmental imbalances and corruption, as well as the role of educational and health spending in creating an appropriate atmosphere for achieving development. A tool to achieve security and then development.”
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 11:14 pm