Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Sudanese advisor identifies 5 factors that caused the decline in dollar prices

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Sudanese advisor identifies 5 factors that caused the decline in dollar prices Empty The Sudanese advisor identifies 5 factors that caused the decline in dollar prices

Post by Rocky Tue 11 Apr 2023, 5:38 am

[size=45][size=41]The Sudanese advisor identifies 5 factors that caused the decline in dollar prices[/size]
     17 hours ago
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Today, Monday, the advisor to the Prime Minister for financial and economic affairs, Mazhar Muhammad Salih, identified several factors that led to a decline in the exchange rates of the dollar in the Iraqi markets, while confirming that the currency window sales reached their highest levels in imposing stability and sterilizing liquidity.
    Saleh said in a press interview seen by “Takadam” that “the decline in the exchange rates of the dollar and its return to less than 1470 is mainly due to the decline in the hard currency in the parallel market, and the start of its creep towards the official exchange rate.”
    He added, “One of the most important factors that led to the decline of the dollar in the local markets is mainly the success of the monetary policy of the Central Bank of Iraq in particular, in addition to the role of supportive government policies and positive and effective engagement in meeting the demand for foreign currency.”
    Al-Sudani's advisor pointed out, "Facilitating and improving the procedures for necessary external transfers, as well as selling cash dollars through international compliance channels that the private commercial community has adapted to, which is today more flexible, transparent and broader in governance."
    And between Saleh: “At the same time, it is supported by large reserves in foreign currency, which are the highest in the country’s financial history,” noting that “these factors are gradually shrinking the gap between the two prices, i.e. (official and parallel).”
    And he emphasized, “Foreign currency window sales today have reached their high levels in imposing stability and sterilizing liquidity, which generates accelerated competition in the decline in prices of goods and services, which is the positive matter towards stabilizing the general level of prices.”
    During the current days, the exchange rates of the dollar witnessed a significant decrease in the Iraqi markets .
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 4:29 pm