Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Corruption and evasion of responsibilities ... factors leading to al-Halbousi's loss of the seat of

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

corruption - Corruption and evasion of responsibilities ... factors leading to al-Halbousi's loss of the seat of  Empty Corruption and evasion of responsibilities ... factors leading to al-Halbousi's loss of the seat of

Post by Rocky Sat 15 Apr 2023, 4:27 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Corruption and evasion of responsibilities ... factors leading to al-Halbousi's loss of the seat of power[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    A member of the Al-Fateh Alliance, Ali Al-Fatlawi, criticized, on Friday, the actions of Parliament Speaker Muhammad Al-Halbousi, especially his disavowal of the budget file and his departure from parliament under the pretext of a vacation, in addition to the recent corruption in the land file in Anbar Governorate.
    Al-Fatlawi said, "Parliament Speaker Muhammad al-Halbousi has evaded the budget and evaded his responsibility towards it during the past days under the pretext of leave, which confirms the existence of attempts to obstruct the political process in the country."
    He added, "There are many differences within the Sunni component, which have become clear recently as a result of the struggle for leadership and domination of decision-making within the Sunni component."
    And he indicated that “the differences between progress and sovereignty confirm that there is a disintegration that has occurred, especially after the emergence of corruption in the land file near the Anbar airport, where the al-Halbousi party was involved in this matter, which may be a gateway to losing the seat of the Speaker of Parliament during the coming period.” ended 25 n[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 4:17 pm