Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A "complicated" reason delays the resumption of Iraqi oil exports via Türkiye

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A "complicated" reason delays the resumption of Iraqi oil exports via Türkiye Empty A "complicated" reason delays the resumption of Iraqi oil exports via Türkiye

Post by Rocky Tue Apr 25, 2023 5:54 am

A "complicated" reason delays the resumption of Iraqi oil exports via Türkiye
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Baghdad
    Today, Monday, oil expert Bahjat Ahmed revealed one of the main reasons delaying the resumption of the Kurdistan region's oil exports through the Turkish port of Ceyhan, amid expectations that oil exports will continue to stop for a long time, and the absence of pipelines under government supervision.
    Ahmed said in an interview with "Baghdad Today", that "one of the most important reasons for not resuming the export of Iraqi oil through the Turkish port of Ceyhan is that the oil pipeline through which the region exports oil to Turkey belongs to the Kar company."
    He added, "SOMO Company categorically rejects that the oil pipelines be subject to private companies, and only wants government-owned pipelines."
    Earlier in the day, reports revealed that the tankers, "Neverland" and "Amax", left today, Monday, April 24, the area near the pipeline station in Turkey, after stopping for a month awaiting the flow of the region's oil, but it returned empty.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 5:01 pm