Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

According to an international index.. Iraq occupies the lead in the number of oil refineries

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

According to an international index.. Iraq occupies the lead in the number of oil refineries Empty According to an international index.. Iraq occupies the lead in the number of oil refineries

Post by Rocky Thu 04 May 2023, 2:53 pm

[size=45][size=41]According to an international index.. Iraq occupies the lead in the number of oil refineries[/size]
     1 hour ago
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Today, Thursday, the international economic “Global Data” index announced new expectations for changes in the global oil market during the next five years, indicating that Iraq is one of the largest countries in the world in terms of oil refining through refineries and their production capacity.
    The index said in a report that "there are approximately 30 oil refineries currently being built in the Middle East region, and they are expected to enter service during the coming years, ending in 2030, with a total refining capacity of 5.8 million barrels per day."
    The report indicated that “Iraq ranks first after the planned refineries, which are currently being established, with ten refineries out of thirty,” stressing that “Iraq is expected to become the main country in the region by refining oil through refineries in the event of the completion of its current projects.”
    It is noteworthy that the "Basra 3" refinery came in fourth place as the largest oil refinery that will enter service soon, as the new refinery will start operating by 2025, after the completion of work on it by the "Eni" company, which owns 80 percent of the refinery's shares.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 9:36 am